EXO ADX-1 Adventure Helmet
Scorpion has redefined the segment, melding the best features of touring helmets with the versatility of an off-road lid. Scorpion EXO-ADX-1 Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear googles when tearing up the trails. If you're going to be hitting the highway, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
KWIKWICK2® LINER Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch.
EVERCLEAR No-fog face shield: Optically-correct aero-tuned shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating. Pinlock© Prepared with Pinlock® lens included.
SPEEDVIEW™ The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) protects the eyes from glare without changing Face Shield.
ELLIP-TEC® FACESHIELD SYSTEM ELLIP-TEC® face shield mechanism is on an eccentric cam, using springs the shield is mechanically pulled onto the gasket during the final closing motion. Fully sealed and quieter, ELLIP-TEC is also stronger to keep the shield in place in the event of a fall. Face shield swaps can be done tool-less within 10 seconds. Wind tunnel designed to minimize wind noise at high speed.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight and strong
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- ECE 22-05 Approved
|Features & Specifications||No|